Alien Real Estate

AlienRealestate

Hey, lovely followers (: Here’s something totally different from what you’re used to… though I did stuff like this for decades before we met.

Did this blasting Girl In A Coma’s Trio B.C. and Exits & All The Rest… geez, i love those girls (:

1. Nice – I like the mix of hard line and soft textures. Even though there is a sense of something impending, it has a cheery quality!

April 18, 2014 at 7:06 am

2. So how old could you possibly be to have been doing this for “decades”?? I have no idea but the number that keeps floating around in my head is “early 30’s”. No need to tell me how wrong I am!

April 19, 2014 at 3:15 am

• You are very wrong, Alli… I’m 55 (:

April 19, 2014 at 3:46 am

• But, you look so YOUNG…! Oh well, at least your mind is young, and that’s what counts as far as creativity is concerned.

April 20, 2014 at 12:33 am

• If you mean I look young in my icon image, that’s because I was 4 years old in that photo (:

April 20, 2014 at 1:03 am

• It was a joke related to the photo–sometimes my jokes fall pretty flat!

April 20, 2014 at 7:57 pm

• Thought you might think I was a chubby-faced, babyish 55… with a huge black eye (:

April 20, 2014 at 8:09 pm

3. throughhisown

Shades of a Who album cover dragged into 2014?

April 19, 2014 at 5:39 am

• If you mean ‘Who’s Next?’, no, not at all, I’d never seen it till I googled ‘The Who album art’ after reading your comment… Quadrophenia was the only Who album I ever owned. I’ve always had a thing for minimalist horizons and stark, simple buildings with strange skies and strange planets.

April 19, 2014 at 5:49 am

• throughhisown

Live At Leeds was the only Who album I ever had. Pete Townsend’s autobiography is definitely worth spending some time with. My comment reflected more about the music than the art. Should their best music be released today your illustrations would be ideal (with the appropriate remuneration one would hope!).

April 19, 2014 at 6:11 am