Bill & Sook

Bill&Sook

Heres a drawing I did of Bill & Sook several years ago. Pencil on A3 cartridge paper. True Blood is one of my all-time favourite series—they did extremely well to make 5 great seasons.

1. isabella

This is a really good drawing! I look forward to seeing more you post! 🙂
    Keep up the great work!
    XOXO,
    Isabella

November 22, 2014 at 8:26 am

2. Great drawing!

I don’t know the series but I’ll give it a go.

November 22, 2014 at 11:15 am

• You’ll either love it or hate it. Here’s a brief plot synopsis: Some one invents ‘True Blood’, a synthetic version of human blood that is sold like beer or Pepsi to… Vampires! Now vampires can come out of the closet and live in harmony with humans… right? What could go wrong? It is rated AO as it contains lots of violence, some sex needed to make the story work, and a lot of gratuitous sex. But, if you can get past the infantile gratuitous sex, the acting/story/pacing are all great. The soundtrack is awesome. The opening scenes/music/credits are the best art/production design I’ve ever seen, I never get sick of seeing them.

November 22, 2014 at 5:45 pm

• I’ll admit never being much of a vampire person (in terms of the classic Universal films I always preferred Frankenstein and the Werewolf) but I’ll give it a try.

November 23, 2014 at 7:24 am

• My feeling, based on the little I know about you from our blog interaction, is that you won’t like it.

November 23, 2014 at 7:56 am

• You’re probably right. But I’ll have a watch anyway – at least for the opening scenes and music.

November 23, 2014 at 12:09 pm

• From memory, episode one, at least, possibly episode two, have a different opening sequence, which they then changed. Same excellent music.

November 23, 2014 at 4:21 pm

3. Is that a real drawing I’m looking at? Real pencil on real paper? Lovely textures!

November 22, 2014 at 9:59 pm

• Yes! A real drawing! I don’t do them any more, though this always makes me want to do another, then I remember how delicate and tedious they are, especially with all that delicious 6B!

November 22, 2014 at 10:11 pm