Image

Balanced Forces

Entity

1. I feel like this is a place I wouldn’t dare enter. Very forceful indeed.

April 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm

• Yeah, it doesn’t look too human-friendly, does it?

April 5, 2015 at 8:23 pm

2. I may not have been following you long enough but this feels like a change of direction. Is that so? PS I like it ☺

April 5, 2015 at 10:02 pm

• Not at all, Greg, I’ve been doing this stuff for years. I have four main styles; photo-realistic painting/drawing, stylised photo-realistic painting/drawing, photography and photo-manipulation, which is multi-media and so thoroughly removed, usually, from the source material, that I consider it ‘digital painting’.
      If you want to see some other stuff like ‘Balanced Forces’, here are some titles you can search on my blog: Ancient Technoflower, In Ancient Tombs, The Mayan Machine, Angel Portal, Angel Portal 2 and Angel Portal 3. There are also a whole lot that are more obviously ‘pictorial’, some of which are The Edwardian Device, Lake of Dreams and Lake of Dreams 2. There are lots more, but you’ll have to wade through ‘Photomanipulation’ to find them (:

April 5, 2015 at 10:32 pm

• Yep. I’ve just scrolled through your whole blog. You have a wonderfully broad range of styles 🙂 I think my perception was based on the fact that it was your Poser work that first attracted me when I started with WordPress late last year. It is so cool to see all your styles 🙂

April 5, 2015 at 11:23 pm

• Good effort, Greg! I have something like 600 ‘followers’, 99% of whom would never have looked at my whole blog.
        Poser is a new tool for me, one I’m not too impressed with, actually… mine is so infuriatingly buggy, it’s like Coral Painter, in that respect, a good, cheap piece of software, with tons of potential for the price, but you have to put up with the crashes and glitches; Poser more than Painter. Photoshop is a thousand times more reliable, not to mention mid-numbingly versatile/capable (:

April 6, 2015 at 12:06 am

• I must admit I was surprised. And you’ve been blogging since 2012! I must admit I just skimmed/scrolled. But still very impressed.

April 6, 2015 at 12:14 am